Randy Aimone is available as a business speaker in NY, Boston and the Charlotte/Raleigh areas easily, and has spoken around the county.
He is noted for his deep knowledge, interactive thought exercises and games, as well as a keen sense of humor.
He has presented previously at- Click (when Applicable) for slides, photos and more details.
Charlotte Hubspot User Group, April 2015 (Blog here)
“Why I game, and you should too” at:
- Ignite Charlotte 7, Charlotte, NC September, 2014
- Sunday Assembly Charlotte, Charlotte, NC October 2014
The Sage Marketing Academy at:
- Many times & places from 2012-2014
“7 Steps to Small Business Marketing Success” at:
- Hudson Valley Business EDGE, Fishkill, NY August 2009, September 2010.
- The Veteran’s Small Business Conference. Detroit, MI, July 2012 (Slides Here)
- Dutchess County Score- Fishkill, Poughkeepsie, many times from 2009-2011.
“The MBA for the ADD”
This is a series of exercises for small groups that are designed to teach and encourage discussion on key ‘MBA’ skills. Generally, the instruction was 15 minutes or less, and then we go straight to the exercise, with a group discussion to follow on how to apply the lessons of the game/exercise into everyday work processes.
These skills include:
- time/ resource allocation
- Branding vs Promotion
- Interviewing skills
- Writing/communication exercises
“Winning the Entrepreneurship Game”
- Mid Hudson Graphic Arts Association, Newburgh, NY March 2011.
- Success Center USA, March 2011